Myrtleford Neighbourhood Centre offers Provide First Aid / CPR in Myrtleford and Bright.
First Aid training gives you the knowledge and skills to effectively respond to an emergency. First Aid needs to be renewed every three years.
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) needs to be updated annually and can be completed the same dates as First Aid.
HLTAID001 – HLTAID003 – HLTAID004
For the Next available dates, go to the programs page
This course includes:
- Responding to an unconscious person
- Airway management
- Provide artificial respiration
- Provide CPR to an adult, child & infant.
- Two person operated CPR
- Understand the basic principles of :Automatic External Defibrillation (AED)
- Communicate in an emergency
- Respiratory emergencies
- Cardiac emergencies
- Shock and anaphylaxis
- Management of bleeding
- Chest, abdominal and pelvic injuries
- Soft tissue injuries (fractures, dislocations, sprains and strains)
- Head and spinal injuries
- Eye, ear and nose injuries
- Strokes, diabetes and seizures
- Environmental injuries
Our Family Training & Children Services Pty Ltd t/a First Aid Angel provides Nationally Recognised Training on behalf and in partnership with The First Aid Group (Registered Training Organization 32268).