How to Enrol
We are open:
- Mondays — 9.00am – 2.00pm
- Tuesdays – 9:00am—4.00pm
- Wednesdays – 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Thursdays— 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Fridays – 9.30am – 2.00pm
Please download & fill out the form for the course and return to us ASAP in person or email to email@example.com
Students are also required to have a USI Number which can be used for any future courses you do. More information can be found here.
- Cash: In person at the Centre between the hours mentioned above.
- Cheque: Made payable to Myrtleford Neighbourhood Centre Inc.
- Our account details: Bank: Commonwealth Bank
- Account name: Myrtleford Neighbourhood Centre BSB: 063546 Account number: 10119293
Please retain a receipt of your direct deposit and attach to provide proof of payment.
All Courses need to be paid in full 7 days prior to course commencing OR processing of your certificate maybe delayed until payment is made.
All courses will be held at the Myrtleford Neighbourhood Centre 156 Myrtle St unless otherwise stated.
Cancellation or Postponement : If your course get cancelled or postponed to another day, fees can either be refunded in full or transferred to the next course.
Minimum and maximum numbers apply.
PLEASE ENROL EARLY AS LOW ENROLMENT NUMBERS CAN RESULT IN COURSES BEING CANCELLED.