Myrtleford Neighbourhood Centre has partnered with Wodonga TAFE to become an outreach Skills Centre. This program provides expert advice on training and employment opportunities, including:
- careers advice
- help with job searching
- assistance preparing resumes
- apprenticeship and traineeship advice
- assistance using the Victorian Skills Gateway
- referral to welfare support and financial advice
- assistance in using your existing skills to align to a new job or to undertake new training (Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL))
- information on employment trends, areas with a shortage in skills and employment opportunities.
- assistance with career and training plans, identifying training qualifications that could be undertaken to make a successful career transition.
The skills and job centre will visit MNC every 4th Thursday of the month at 10am – 3pm.